Major Requirements for the B.S. Degree in Biomedical Science - Option in Medical Microbiology
The Medical Microbiology (MM) Option prepares you for a variety of career paths after graduation. Course requirements, a sample curriculum sequence and a course checklist are available. A grade of C- or above is required in all courses within the major.
Major Requirements for Biomedical Science: MM Option
- Three MM Core courses
- Five Major Elective courses
- Five Bioscience Core courses
- Seven Foundation courses
University Requirements for Freshman Enrolling in Fall, 2010 or later
- Academic requirements for the Discovery Program must be followed.
- One capstone experience, supervised and approved within the major, is required of all seniors.
- Course requirements for the Writing Program must also be satisfied.
- A total of 128 credits must be earned in order to graduate.
University Requirements for Students Admitted Prior to Fall 2010